Free Cherie Lace Shawl Crochet Pattern
Pamper yourself with this luxurious stitch pattern shawl made using Red Heart Comfort yarn. Requires 2 balls and crochet hook size J-10 (6.0 mm). Finished size 17 x 77". Intermediate Crochet.
Pattern is available for download only. Add to your cart and patterns will be sent to your email after checkout.
Pattern requires Adobe Reader to view.
Hook Size: J-10 (6 mm)
Size: hook-J-10 (6 mm)
Number Required Balls: 2
Pattern Cost: Free Download
Pattern Type: Shawls and Wraps
Project Type: Crochet
Published Circa: 2020's
Size: 17 x 77"
Yarn Range Number: Y348
Yarn Weight: 4 Medium Worsted
*Please note that we ship all orders complete. If you have backorders on your order, your order will ship when all items are in-stock.
- Our current shipping rates are shown below. The shipping charges include costs for customer service, processing, shipping, and insurance. For orders delivered to Newfoundland add an additional $10.00 to the regular shipping charge. For orders shipped outside Canada, Rush Delivery and all deliveries through Air Stage offices please call 1.888.442.2266 to place your orders. Airstage Office and Courier deliveries please inquire at time of ordering for charges.
Standard Shipping Rates:
- $0-$10: $9.99
- $10.01-$20: $12.99
- $20.01-$30: $14.99
- $30.01-$45: $16.99
- $45.01-$60: $18.99
- $60.01-$75: $20.99
- $75.01-$100: $22.99
- $100.01-$125: $24.99
- $125.01-$150: $26.99
- $150.01-$175: $29.99
- $175.01-$225: $32.99
- $325.01+: $39.99
Mary Maxim Return Policy
For over 60 years our customers have been able to shop from Mary Maxim with complete confidence. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any item purchased from our site, please call 1-888-442-2266 for a Return Authorization Number and return the item in resalable condition within 90 days. We will promptly and cheerfully exchange the item or refund the merchandise value. Please note that Shipping and Processing charges are not refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Criteria for Returns & Exchanges
- All returns must be received within 3 months of original purchase date.
- All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition.
- Exchanges are subject to a new shipping and processing rate.
- Due to Health Canada Regulations we are unable to accept returns/refunds on bras, underwear and pillows.
If you receive merchandise that is damaged or incorrect, (wrong item or color) please contact customer service at 1-888-442-2266 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be issued along with complimentary return shipping, once the original merchandise is returned. With oversize heavy items, such as puzzle tables or frames, please contact us for return instructions.
Po. Box 2001
Paris, Ontario N3L 3G5