It's a revolutionary new tape that doesn't use adhesive, but is strong enough to hold an incredible 17.5 lbs on any surface! Alien Tape is the incredible new advanced-grip technology tape that instantly locks anything into place without screws or anchors! It's also reusable — just remove, rinse and reuse! Use it again and it's just as strong! Alien Tape defies gravity, even when it's wet. It's perfect for glass. Use it for heavy towels and it stays in place. When you're done, remove it and there's no sticky residue!
The secret is advanced nano-grip technology. It's like millions of microscopic suction cups that lock on and hold tight to any surface! Pull to release the suction and it comes right off! Alien Tape grips to everything, instantly! Hang heavy pictures onto any surface in a flash. Use it outdoors to mount without nails or screws. It's tough and stands up to the elements. Perfect for decorating for the holidays or celebrations. Use it to stop furniture from sliding. It locks into place and won't damage floors! Keep carpets in place or secure your phone while driving. And there's never any residue because there's no glue!
- Advanced Nano-Grip Technology sticks to any surface without adhesives.
- Releases cleanly & easily with no sticky residue or damage.
- Reusable — just remove and rinse.
- Securely holds up to 17.5 lbs.
- Tough, weatherproof design works indoors and outdoors.
- Great for hanging pictures & decorations, stopping furniture & carpet from sliding, securing phones while driving and more.
- As Seen On TV Reusable & Double-Sided Alien Tape is waterproof and won’t harm painted surfaces.
- Never use screws or glue again.
- Multi-functional double-sided tape that you can wash and reuse.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Works on brick, wood, drywall, glass, and stucco.
- Hang frames, shelving, and keep rugs in place.
- 3 rolls, 10' per roll.
Project Type: Home Solution
Size: 3 rolls per package 10' per roll.
*Please note that we ship all orders complete. If you have backorders on your order, your order will ship when all items are in-stock.
- Our current shipping rates are shown below. The shipping charges include costs for customer service, processing, shipping, and insurance. For orders delivered to Newfoundland add an additional $10.00 to the regular shipping charge. For orders shipped outside Canada, Rush Delivery and all deliveries through Air Stage offices please call 1.888.442.2266 to place your orders. Airstage Office and Courier deliveries please inquire at time of ordering for charges.
Standard Shipping Rates:
- $0-$10: $9.99
- $10.01-$20: $12.99
- $20.01-$30: $14.99
- $30.01-$45: $16.99
- $45.01-$60: $18.99
- $60.01-$75: $20.99
- $75.01-$100: $22.99
- $100.01-$125: $24.99
- $125.01-$150: $26.99
- $150.01-$175: $29.99
- $175.01-$225: $32.99
- $325.01+: $39.99
Mary Maxim Return Policy
For over 60 years our customers have been able to shop from Mary Maxim with complete confidence. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any item purchased from our site, please call 1-888-442-2266 for a Return Authorization Number and return the item in resalable condition within 90 days. We will promptly and cheerfully exchange the item or refund the merchandise value. Please note that Shipping and Processing charges are not refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Criteria for Returns & Exchanges
- All returns must be received within 3 months of original purchase date.
- All returns and exchanges must be in their original condition.
- Exchanges are subject to a new shipping and processing rate.
- Due to Health Canada Regulations we are unable to accept returns/refunds on bras, underwear and pillows.
If you receive merchandise that is damaged or incorrect, (wrong item or color) please contact customer service at 1-888-442-2266 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be issued along with complimentary return shipping, once the original merchandise is returned. With oversize heavy items, such as puzzle tables or frames, please contact us for return instructions.
Po. Box 2001
Paris, Ontario N3L 3G5